Image via custom Roblox minigames
Inspired by the original Minigames V3 by Person299, the Person299 community has created their own custom minigames spin-off. In this experience, players can team up or compete with friends from all over the world in a variety of custom mini-games, you guessed it! These mini-games vary in difficulty and players can vote for them using in-game coins! So how do you earn coins quickly? With codes of course!
Each custom minigame code below unlocks a different amount of coins, which can then be used to purchase exclusive pets, swords, cat tokens, and more! If you’re looking for even more freebies, check this article regularly – we’ll update this list as soon as new codes are released! If you find a code in the Working Codes section that has expired, please let us know so we can remove it as soon as possible. Also remember that you will need to enter each code exactly as it is written, otherwise the experiment will not accept it!
If you’re looking for more Roblox content to browse while waiting for new codes, check out some of our related articles, including Roblox developer Ripull Minigames Ripull left the platform or our list of Roblox Epic Minigames codes!
List of all custom minigame codes
Updated June 17
Added working codes
Added expired codes
Remember that custom codes for minigames are usually only valid for 48 hours, which means that codes are added and removed very quickly! If you want to get your hands on it, be sure to do so ASAP!
Custom minigame codes (working)
Here is a list of all currently available codes:
- MSC1100 – activate the code for 30 coins.
- MSC1140 – activate the code for 30 coins.
Custom Minigame Codes (Expired)
These codes are no longer available and cannot be redeemed!
- MSC1000 – activate the code for 40 coins.
- MSC999 – Redeem a code for an exclusive in-game chat beacon.
- MSC975 – activate the code for 20 coins.
- MSC960 – activate the code for 30 coins.
- MSC940 – activate the code for 10 coins.
- MSC930 – activate the code for 10 coins.
- MSC900 – activate the code for 30 coins.
- MSC888 – Redeem the code for an exclusive in-game chat beacon.
- MSC850 – activate the code for 20 coins.
- MSC800 – activate the code for 30 coins.
- MSC775 – Redeem the code for an exclusive in-game chat beacon.
- MSC760 – activate the code for 25 coins.
- MSC740 – activate the code for 20 coins.
- YYA671 – activate the code for 40 coins.
- YYA650 – activate the code for 30 coins.
- YYA640 – Redeem the code for an exclusive in-game chat beacon.
- YYA630 – activate the code for 25 coins.
- YYA625 – activate the code for 20 coins.
- CCY415 – activate the code for 30 coins.
- CY440 – activate the code for 30 coins.
- CY330 – activate the code for 50 coins.
- CY321 – activate the code for 40 coins.
- CY320 – activate the code for 40 coins.
- CY310 – activate the code for 20 coins.
Redeem custom minigame codes
How to enter codes in custom mini-games?
It’s very easy to redeem codes for free rewards in custom mini-games! To do this, simply follow the instructions below.
Screenshot from Pro Game Guides
How can I get more custom minigame codes?
Since custom minigame codes are released so frequently, the best way to keep up to date is to join Discord’s custom minigames and actively check the milestone code channel. Codes for this experience are released based on the significant advances usually associated with experience like this, meaning it’s impossible to know exactly when new codes will be released. Check this article regularly and follow the official Twitter account for the latest codes!
Why are my custom minigame codes not working?
Not all Roblox codes are active for the same amount of time, meaning that some of them expire exceptionally quickly and may even become inactive after 24 hours or less! If you try to enter a code and the message “Code expired” appears, that code is no longer active and unfortunately can no longer be used. There is nothing you can do to solve this problem, the code is simply not found. If you are trying to enter a code and the message “Invalid code” appears on the screen, you may have entered the code incorrectly or forgot to use the correct case. If this happens, try retyping the code again, making sure you copied it exactly as written!
What are custom mini-games?
Much like Ripull minigames or epic minigames, custom minigames are a fun yet competitive Roblox experience where players compete in various minigames and do their best to win! The winners of these mini-games earn coins which can then be used to open boxes. As mentioned at the beginning of this article, these crates contain unique pets, swords, cat tokens, and more! If you want to have fun with your friends, try your own mini-games!
If you’re looking for codes for other games, we’ve got plenty of them in our Roblox Game Codes article! You can also get a bunch of free stuff on our Roblox Promo Codes page.