It The report says the industry is expected to see more growth over the forecast period due to growing demand at the end-user level. This report is the best view of the global industry perspective, comprehensive analysis, size, share, growth, segment, trends and forecasts. The research and research data presented in this report make this document a convenient resource for managers, analysts, researchers, industry experts and other key people who have access to and analyze the research themselves. The Competition Analysis section outlines the key players that exist in the market, along with various details such as company profiles, analysis of their market share and their various strategies that contribute to market prosperity.
The report was prepared using data from internal databases, secondary and primary research conducted by a group of industry experts. This market research examines market condition, market share, growth rates, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, risks and barriers to entry, sales channels, analysis of distributors and the five forces of Porter. This report provides an in-depth understanding of new trends, opportunities and potential threats, as it is the key to long-term survival in a competitive environment. This marketing research report provides ingenious, effective, factual and insightful customer feedback.
Market perception: the global market for imaging technologies
World market of image navigation technologies It is expected that during the forecast period 2019-2026 will register a significant CAGR. The report contains data for the base 2018 and historical 2017. This increase in market value can be explained by a significant increase in the level of chronic diseases and their burden on various health care facilities.
Download an exclusive sample report (350-page PDF with all related charts and graphs) @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-image-guided-navigation-technology-market&pm
Main competitors in the market:
Among the main competitors currently operating in the global market for image control navigation technologies, only a few Brainlab; Acclarent, Inc .; Koninklijke Philips NV; Medtronic; Stryker; B. Braun Melsungen AG; Fiagon AG Medical Technologies; Zimmer Biomet; Siemens Healthcare GmbH; KARL STORZ SE & Co. KG; Analog society; GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY; 7D surgery; Varian Medical Systems, Inc .; Olympus Corporation among others.
Global market of product-based navigation technologies (CT scanners, ultrasound systems, MRI, endoscope, X-ray fluoroscopy, PET, SPECT), technologies (optical navigation system, electromagnetic navigation system, navigation systems using fluoroscopy, fluoroscopy, etc.) Application (neurological, ENT, orthopedic, cardiac, dental, urological, gastroenterological, oncological, others), end user (hospitals and nursing homes, outpatient surgery centers, medical practices, clinic, others), geography (North America, Europe, Asia – Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry trends and forecasts until 2026
The global image navigation technology market is highly fragmented, with key players using various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, etc. to increase their market presence. The report includes market share of imaging technologies in the world, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America, the Middle East and Africa.
Market definition: the global market for imaging technology
Image-controlled navigation technology is the use of various medical devices and imaging technologies to assist physicians in diagnostic and surgical procedures. These navigation systems help to better understand human anatomy, which contributes to the improvement of surgical and diagnostic procedures. These systems convert the anatomy of the human body into 3D or 2D images on output devices, such as monitors or physical forms.
- Increasing patient demand for minimally invasive procedures; it is expected that this factor will stimulate market growth
- The growing size of the geriatric population, which leads to an increase in the number of patients who are likely to suffer from various chronic diseases, may stimulate market growth
- Various innovations and technological advances in these systems will also contribute to the growth of this market
- Increased government support for increased radiation procedures for cancer; this factor is expected to contribute to market growth
- Significant financial costs associated with imaging systems; this factor is expected to slow market growth
- Strict regulatory requirements by various bodies for product marketing are a limiting factor for the growth of this market.
- Concerns about the recall of products from various manufacturers are also hampering market growth
For more information, get detailed content for FREE @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-image-guided-navigation-technology-market&pm
Segmentation: the global market for imaging technology
For the product
- Computed tomography (CT) scanners.
- Ultrasonic systems
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- X-ray fluoroscopy
- Positron emission tomography (PET)
- Single photon emission tomography (SPECT)
- Optical navigation system
- Electromagnetic navigation system
- Navigation systems for fluoroscopy
- Hybrid navigation system
- Otorhinolaryngology (ENT)
- hip replacement
- Knee replacement
To the end user
- Hospitals and nursing homes
- Outpatient surgery centers
- Medical offices
Major market changes:
- In September 2019, Koninklijke Philips NV together with B. Braun Melsungen AG announced the availability of Onvision. This is an ultrasonic system for real-time monitoring of the needle tip during specific anesthesia. This guidance system will help anesthesiologists accurately use needle tips for patients. The device will be presented at the “38th Annual Conference of the European Society of Regional Anesthesia and Anesthesia (ESRA)” to be held in Bilbao, Spain, September 11-14, 2019.
- In May 2018, Acclarent, Inc. announced the launch of TruDI, an image navigation system for ENT procedures. The device has received 510 (k) approval from the US FDA, which was developed for endoscopic sinus surgery, intra- and adjuvant procedures in patients requiring sinus surgery.
Reasons to buy this report
- Current and future prospects of the global navigation technology market with an image in developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market, as well as the segment with the highest CAGR over the forecast period
- Regions / countries are expected to have the fastest growth rates over the forecast period
About Data Bridge Market Research Private Ltd:
Bridge Data Market Research pvt Ltd. is a multinational management consulting firm with offices in India and Canada. As an innovative and non-sterile market analysis and consulting company with an unsurpassed level of sustainability and advanced approaches. We strive to identify the best consumer ideas and develop useful ideas for the success of your business in the market.
Data Bridge market research is the result of pure wisdom and practice that was conceived and registered in Pune in 2015. The company emerged from the health department, when far fewer employees intended to cover the entire market, providing best-in-class analysis. . Later, the company expanded its departments and expanded its reach by opening a new office in Gurugram in 2018, where a team of highly qualified employees joined forces to grow the company. “Even during the difficult times of COVID-19, when the virus slowed everything down around the world, a dedicated Data Bridge Market Research team worked around the clock to ensure the quality and support of our customer base, which is also a testament to the excellence of our sleeve. . »
Data Bridge market research has more than 500 analysts working in various fields. We serve more than 40% of Fortune 500 companies worldwide and have a network of more than 5,000 customers worldwide.
Bridge Data Market Research
USA: +1 888 387 2818
Great Britain: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Email @ [email protected]